Report Transfer is a service provided by DataFlow that enables applicants to transfer their previously verified DataFlow Primary Source Verification (PSV) report from one regulator to another. The Report Transfer service saves you TIME on the verification of the credentials. Your report will be ready within 5-7 days if no new additional documents are submitted for verification. Your regulator will then review your application to ensure there are no further requirements or documents needed. This option speeds up your journey to obtaining a license and saves MONEY, as you do not have to start your verification process again with the new regulator to which you are applying to.
To transfer your DataFlow report:
- It is mandatory to submit a new signed copy of the Letter of Authorization when requesting this service.
- The client-specific report transfer arrangements may require verification of some additional components or details, such as the Mode of Study (if not verified earlier).
- The service fee amounts differ for each regulator.
If you have any questions, you can always reach out to us via:
Our Live Chat: Available from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm GST (Sunday to Thursday)
Ticket support: Available 24×7 with an average 48-hour response time
The Report Transfer option is available for the following regulators. That is, they all accept DataFlow’s PSV report.
- General Medical Council UK
- Saudi Council For Health Specialities
- Department of Health, Abu Dhabi
- Dubai Health Authority
- Oman Medical Speciality Board
- Department of Healthcare Practitioners – Ministry of Public Health – The State of Qatar
- Ministry of Work, Municipalities Affairs and Urban Planning
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Sharjah Health Authority
- Malaysian Medical Council
- Dubai Healthcare City Authority
- Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services
- Government of Sharjah – Social Services Department
- Community Development Authority, Dubai
- Department of Community Development, Abu Dhabi
- The Council for Regulating the Practice of Engineering Professions, Bahrain
- Ministry of Manpower, Singapore
- Ministry of Health and Prevention, UAE